Support and promote the conduct of descriptive and predictive epidemiological studies using individual or aggregated data, and studies that assess the impact of COVID-19 on other diseases and on health systems, as well as health economics studies.
- Chirag Bavishi – Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University, USA
- Anna Mia Ekström – Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Jean-Francois Etard – French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD), France
- Shai Linn – University of Haifa, Israel
- Christopher Moore (Working Group Co-chair) – University of Virginia, USA
- Luz Angela Torres López (Working Group Coordinator) – Fundación Cardioinfantil, Instituto de Cardiología, Colombia
- Juan Carlos Villar (Working Group Co-chair)– Fundación Cardioinfantil, Colombia
If you are a researcher who would like to submit a query to one of the working groups, please email WorkingGroups@covid19crc.org with the name of the working group in your subject heading.