- Provide best practice for data sharing, e.g., language in consent forms, organization of data, supporting documents, acceptance of terms of data sharing
- Define the policy for data contributor engagement for secondary use of data (choice of open access or controlled access, etc.)
- Ken Awuondo – Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI)/Wellcome Trust Research Programme, Kenya
- Susan Bull – Ethox, New Zealand
- Phaik Yeong Cheah (Working Group Chair) – Mahidol Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit, University of Oxford, Thailand
- Keitcheya Chotthanawathit (Observer) – Mahidol Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit, University of Oxford, Thailand
- Greg Fegan – Swansea Trials Unit, Swansea University, UK
- Philippe Guérin – Infectious Diseases Data Observatory (IDDO), France
- Calvin Ho – Faculty of Law, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong
- Sharon Kaur – Centre of Excellence for Biodiversity Law, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Laura Merson – Infectious Diseases Data Observatory (IDDO), UK
- Francine Ntoumi – PANDORA, Republic of Congo
- Robert Terry – World Health Organization
- Naomi Waithira – Mahidol Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit, University of Oxford, Thailand
If you would like to propose yourself or someone else as an expert member of one of the working groups, please submit your contact and other information through our form.
If you are a researcher who would like to submit a query to one of the working groups, please email WorkingGroups@covid19crc.org with the name of the working group in your subject heading.