- Facilitate rapid and joint protocol reviews and consideration of relevant import licenses by national regulatory agencies, through joint reviews for clinical approval and registration.
- Lembit Rägo
- Beno Yakubu
- FDA Guidance on Conduct of Clinical Trials of Medical Products during COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- AVAREF Strategy and Guidance for Emergency Preparedness
- CIOMS statement: Medicines assessment during public health emergencies needs good science, best practices and proper communication
- Drug-induced liver injury (DILI): Current status and future directions for drug development and the post-market setting
- Considerations for Regulatory Oversight of Clinical Trials in the COVID-19 Pandemic by PAHO
- ICMRA statement on clinical trials
If you would like to propose yourself or someone else as an expert member of one of the working groups, please submit your contact and other information through our form.
If you are a researcher who would like to submit a query to one of the working groups, please email WorkingGroups@covid19crc.org with the name of the working group in your subject heading.