Support and promote studies examining the social aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic e.g., social science research exploring ethical issues, biomedical research including clinical trials, public health responses, etc.
- Angel Aedo, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Chile
- Luisa Enria – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK
- David Kaawa-Mafigiri (Working Group Co-chair) – Makerere University School of Social Sciences, Uganda
- Atem de Kuek – UNICEF South Sudan, South Sudan
- Dumile Gumede – Durban University of Technology, South Africa
- Frederic Le Marcis – French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD), France
- Shelley Lees (Working Group Co-chair) – London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
- Leesa Lin – London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK
- Salla Sariola – University of Helsinki, Finland
- Megan Schmidt-Sane (Working Group Administrator) – Institute of Development Studies, UK
- Godfrey Siu – Medical Research Council/Uganda Virus Research Institute, Uganda
- Kit-Aun Tan – Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Charles Wiysonge – South African Medical Research Council, South Africa
If you are a researcher who would like to submit a query to one of the working groups, please email WorkingGroups@covid19crc.org with the name of the working group in your subject heading.