Advise on the design (including for adaptive studies), conduct, and statistical analysis of COVID-19 studies, including clinical trials.
- Nazarius Mbona Tumwesigye (Working Group Co-chair) – Makerere University, Uganda
- James Watson (Working Group Co-chair) – Mahidol Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit (MORU), UK
If you are a researcher who would like to submit a query to one of the working groups, please email WorkingGroups@covid19crc.org with the name of the working group in your subject heading.
- Efficient adaptive designs for clinical trials of interventions for COVID-19, Statistics in Biopharmaceutical Research 2020
- GOST: A generic ordinal sequential trial design for a treatment trial in an emerging pandemic, PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 2017
- A minimal common outcome measure set for COVID-19 clinical research, Lancet Infectious Diseases 2020
- Resources for COVID-19 randomized clinical trial design